Selling stuff on Vector List....

From: BrianTanksley <BrianTanksley_at_insightbb.com>
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 17:02:12 EDT

After receiving a few emails, I can't help but feel that all of this talk about selling things on this list is related to my previous posts. Guy's, look, I'm sorry. I had no idea. Now I do, so please cut me some slack here. I thought some of you would appreciate the fact that I have some rare stuff for sale or trade and actually a lot of you did. I'm just passing along a good find. That's all. I paid way too much for some of this stuff to be looking for a huge profit. I'm just clearing it all out.

I genuinely do need help with my Star Castle monitor. Any advice is appreciated. I do not mind any of you emailing me directly with advice or an estimate on repair. Thanks everyone and I am truly sorry. Like I said, I had no idea. Thanks.

Brian Tanksley