Re: BZ self test question

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 21:09:16 EDT

I usually do a signature analysis. When I get an unsteady signature somewhere - I look more closely into that circuit.

The other thing you can try is toggling the data lines using your 9010 and look at the signals on the scope. Check especially the data buffers F2, P2, and F4.
Look closely for cut traces nearby.

Does the board reset at all - or is it just the output bad?

Matt