Re: FS Update NOS and Used artwork and parts for sale....

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 23:11:02 EDT

> Sorry all.... I gotta get a better mail client for list work....
> I usually don't participate in many threads, and this default
> of replys go to the list bites me way too often.... <sigh>

The other option is that I set it to reply to the individual, and then I
get a bunch of "Hey, is the email list working?" messages either posted to
the mailing list or privately.

No matter what I set it to, it's evil, and getting the occasional for sale
broadcast to the list is much better to me having to track down people
saying their posts aren't making it to the list.

FWIW, I've run Majordomo for almost 10 years and not once has the list
ever been the root cause of any mailing list problems.

-->Neil