Re: Wells Gardner 6100 tube replacement?

From: James G Watt <kinetic-arts_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 08:58:13 EDT

In article <NEBBLFIDMKCFEBELGNAMMELPDIAA.keith@asiterminals.com>, Keith
A. Catucci <keith@asiterminals.com> writes
>He will absolutely need the old yoke.
>Dont know what you mean about a plastic nipple....please explain furher.

i bet he's been reading this?:
http://www.arlo.net/vectorlist/archive/9809/0029.html
but that's a different tube I think.
I gave the UK devision of that place a call (no tubes in stock but
they're looking into getting more from the US) BUT I'd still like to
know if there's a 2nd hand cheap alternative.
particularly if I can use a g07 as I've got one of them in the garage
not doing anything... and it's not got any burn.

---
James G Watt
http://www.kinetic-arts.co.uk
Part of the Video Arcade Game Collectors WebRing.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.