FS More artwork for sale, some NOS Asteroid Deluxe, Tailgunner ....

From: BrianTanksley <BrianTanksley_at_insightbb.com>
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 00:27:05 EDT

Hello everyone. Here's my new list of artwork. Finally! ;-) Thanks to all of you that have bought from me and thanks so much for the kind comments. ;-) All of the prices include shipping within the USA. I accept PayPal and money orders. I ship very fast and I pack all of my items very well. Tons of bubble wrap and cardboard! ;-) Please email me directly at Briantanksley@aol.com with orders or questions. Pictures are available. Just ask. ;-) Thanks.

Brian Tanksley

Parts List With Prices Including Shipping Within The USA

As Of May 20, 2003

Not Reproduction Artwork All NOS or used

All Shipped USPS Priority Insured

Qty. Item Description

2) Asteroids Deluxe front glass (NOS some scratches in black) $35 each shipped

2) Popeye front glass (1 NOS near mint and 1 very nice used) $45 shipped each

1) Tail Gunner side art (1 piece) $35 shipped

1) Robby Roto marquee (very nice) $30 shipped

1) Astron Belt marquee (glass near mint) $25 shipped

1) Super Cobra marquee (nice ) $20 shipped

1) Astro Fighter marquee (NOS Mint) $25 shipped

1) Congo Bongo marquee (NOS Mint) $20 shipped

1) No Man’s Land marquee (Very Nice) $20 shipped

1) Buck Rogers marquee (NOS Mint) $25 shipped

1) Cosmic Guerilla marquee (NOS Mint) $25 shipped

1) Space Panic marquee (NOS Mint) $30 shipped

2) Space Invader Deluxe control panel overlay (NOS Mint metal CPO) $55 each shipped

1) Centipede marquee (glass, very nice, has amusemt license sticker on it) $30 shipped

2) Ms Pac Man cocktail control panel overlay sets (NOS Mint) $60 per set shipped

1) Astro Blaster marquee (slight scratches) $15 shipped

2) Pole Position marquee’s (very nice) $25 shipped each

1) The End marquee (nice) $20 shipped

1) Eagle marquee (nice) $20 shipped

1) Phoenix marquee (nice) $20 shipped

1) The Pit marquee (nice) $20 shipped

1) Pac Man Plus mini (cabaret) marquee (NOS Mint) $25 shipped

1) Pac Man mini (cabaret) control panel overlay (NOS Mint) $45 shipped

1) Blue Print control panel overlay (NOS Mint) $40 shipped

1) Robby Roto front glass (NOS Mint) $45 shipped

1) Crazy Climber front glass (scratches but nice) $45 shipped

1) Pac or Ms. Pac Man cocktail control panels (NOS Mint blank control panels) $50 shipped

1) Mouse Trap front glass (NOS Mint) $40 shipped

1) Galaga front glass (has some flaking in a couple spots but looks really good still) $50 shipped

2) Galaxy Ranger marquee's (Both Glass 1 mint in original bubble wrap and one near mint) $30 for NOS and $25 for near mint shipped

1) Kickman mini "cabaret" front glass (Glass NOS MINT) $35 shipped

2) Kickman front glass (Glass 1 near mint and 1 mint NOS) $40 each shipped

2) Space Zap front glass (1 glass near mint and 1 plexi near mint NOS) $25 each shipped

2) Gun Fight front glass (1 has scratches on gray that may show when installed) $40 each shipped

1) Pac Man mini (Cabaret) Marquee (used has very minor scratches) $40 shipped

3) Scramble marquee's (all near mint, 2 have masking tape label on front) $25 each shipped

1) Berzerk marquee (near mint with protective masking over art) $30 shipped

2) Mr. Do's Castle marquee's (mint with protective cover over artwork) $20 each shipped

1) Donkey Kong marquee (nice used) $25 shipped

1) Donkey Kong Jr. marquee (nice shape, has amusement license sticker on front) $30 shipped

1) Sprint II front glass (mint plexi with protective cover over artwork) $45 shipped

1) Mario Bros. marquee for large cabinet (mint with protective cover over artwork) $45 shipped

1) Pole Position 2 monitor glass (mint still wrapped in bubble wrap) $45 shipped

1) Turbo front glass (nice shape) $45 shipped

2) Asteroids front plexiglass (1 NOS with protective masking but has slight scratches in black art and 1 used in decent shape) $30 each shipped

1) Seawolf 2 front glass (mint) $50 shipped

1) Missle Command marquee with speaker holes (very nice almost mint) $35 shipped

1) Lady Bug marquee (Green & mint with protective masking over artwork) $30 shipped

1) Karnov marquee (mint with protective masking over artwork) $20 shipped