FS More NOS and Used artwork....Asteroids reduced!

From: BrianTanksley <BrianTanksley_at_insightbb.com>
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 15:42:41 EDT

 Hello all. Here's the updated list. Thanks to everyone who has purchased from me. I really appreciate you all.

These prices include USPS insured shipping and I ship super fast. No waiting
with me. If you pay me through PayPal, I ship the same day or the following,
depending on what time it is. I also package my items very well and mark the
packages with huge FRAGILE! GLASS! signs. ;-) Thanks everyone.

Brian Tanksley
Parts List With Prices Including Insured USPS Shipping Within The USA
As Of May 23, 2003
Not Reproduction Artwork All NOS or used

Qty. Item Description
2) Asteroids Deluxe front glass (NOS some scratches in black) $35 each shipped
1) Ms. Pac Man control panel overlay (NOS Mint!) $50 shipped
2) Popeye front glass (1 NOS near mint and 1 very nice used) $35 shipped each
1) Defender marquee (has masking tape on front and light scratches $20 shipped
2) Pac Man marquee's (1 is very nice w/ light scratches and 1 is very nice w/ masking tape on front) $25 shipped each
1) Rally X marquee (NOS mint) $35 shipped
1) Cheyenne marquee (NOS near mint) $35 shipped
1) Blue Print marquee (very nice, light scratches) $30 shipped
1) Marvel Super Hero's marquee? (NOS Mint with protective masking) $25 shipped
1) Crazy Climber cocktail glass (NOS near mint) $100 shipped
1) Defender cocktail glass (NOS mint) $100 shipped each
1) Centipede front glass (very nice, light scratches) $45 shipped
1) Jr. Pac Man front glass (near mint) $65 shipped
1) Super Pac Man front glass (very nice but some scratches) $40 shipped
1) Gorf front glass (very nice) $45 shipped
5) Pac Man front glass (various conditions) $40 - $65 shipped each
1) Robby Roto marquee (very nice) $25 shipped
1) Astron Belt marquee (glass near mint) $25 shipped
1) Buck Rogers marquee (NOS Mint) $20 shipped
1) Cosmic Guerilla marquee (NOS Mint) $25 shipped
2) Space Invader Deluxe control panel overlays (NOS Mint metal CPO) $50 each shipped
2) Ms Pac Man cocktail control panel overlay sets (NOS Mint) $60 per set shipped
1) Pole Position marquee (very nice) $25 shipped
1) The End marquee (nice) $20 shipped
1) Phoenix marquee (nice) $20 shipped
1) The Pit marquee (nice) $20 shipped
1) Pac Man Plus mini (cabaret) marquee (NOS Mint) $20 shipped
1) Pac or Ms. Pac Man cocktail metal control panels (NOS Mint blank control panels) $50 shipped
1) Mouse Trap front glass (NOS Mint) $30 shipped
2) Galaxy Ranger marquee's (Both Glass 1 mint in original bubble wrap and one near mint) $25 for NOS and $20 for near mint shipped
1) Kickman front glass (glass near mint) $40 shipped
1) Space Zap front glass (glass, near mint) $30 shipped
2) Gun Fight front glass (NOS with protective masking still installed 1 has scratches on gray that may show when installed) $40 each shipped
3) Scramble marquee's (all near mint, 2 have masking tape label on front) $20 each shipped
1) Mr. Do's Castle marquee (mint with protective cover over artwork) $20 shipped
1) Donkey Kong Jr. marquee (nice shape, has amusement license sticker on front) $20 shipped
1) Mario Bros. marquee for large cabinet (mint with protective cover over artwork) $45 shipped
1) Pole Position 2 monitor glass (mint still wrapped in bubble wrap) $45 shipped
1) Turbo front glass (nice shape) $40 shipped
2) Asteroids front plexiglass (1 NOS with protective masking but has slight scratches in black art and 1 used in decent shape) $25 each shipped
1) Seawolf 2 front glass (mint) $40 shipped
1) Lady Bug marquee (Green & mint with protective masking over artwork) $25 shipped