RE: NOS List of stuff

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 18:58:09 EDT

Everyone has a delete key don't they???

Okay, being a member of ukvac I've just had to order a new keyboard 'cause
my delete key is knackered, but I'm sure you get my point :O)

If people don't mind FS:, but they don't like FS then they only have to
update their filters by one character (or heaven forbid create a new
filter!!!).

Neil, I know you're moderator, but...

Don't tell me another seller has just been forced off to eGay? What with Art
and Brian, at this rate there'll be no-one left when we want to buy stuff,
or not, depending on whether you want to pay their prices or not (your
choice).

As far as off list complaints, don't be shy guys an on list complaint will
get the message through 10x quicker if you're that bothered about it!

Personally I've been finding them interesting, I'm not in the market for
buying anything at the 'mo, but I always like to have a quick flick through
to see whats being offered and at what prices.

Martin.
(who can't believe people are so damn touchy!)