Re: Battlezone Linear Power Supply

From: <ygroups_at_andora.org.uk>
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 16:13:31 EDT

As I am in the UK, and my Cabaret is definately Irish, then I guess I
should state this for completeness. Don't know about about my Upright, as
its locked up a few miles away (guess its irish too thou).

Anyway, my *guess* is that Atari used a generic "brick" for any early
vector game as the Monitor/Electronics and Audio would all need broadly
similar requirements, power-wise. Come to think of it, why would they
need to/bother to make game-specific ones if they could help it?

Cheerz - Tim.

"Andy Welburn" <andy@andys-arcade.com>
Sent by: owner-vectorlist@synthcom.com
27/05/03 20:29