Re: Battlezone Linear Power Supply

From: <ygroups_at_andora.org.uk>
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 12:58:33 EDT

Yeah, I should have been more explicit, what I meant was that all mono
vectors would have been "type A" (eg BZ, RB, LL, Asteroids, etc), Col
Vector "type B" and raster "Type C" but within each category they surely
would have been generic.

As for plug differences, well we have schematics don't we?

Tim.

"Andy Welburn" <andy@andys-arcade.com>
Sent by: owner-vectorlist@synthcom.com
27/05/03 22:02