Re: New High voltage Replacement for 6100

From: jess askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 17:15:45 EDT

It technically could be a higher res raster HVT (from a VGA monitor or
something) so it may be a higher frequency right? I never thought about
the fact that my game may make any annoying squeal with the
replacements... I can take the chatter but that 15KHz ring drives me nuts.
Im glad you pointed that one out...