RE: ANNOUNCE: Star Wars CPO repro

From: Joe <jb_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 21:25:13 EDT

Which CPO? The upright or the cockpit?

I know I could use a cockpit one.

JB

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronicamuse@aol.com [mailto:Electronicamuse@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 7:38 PM
To: vectorlist@synthcom.com
Subject: VECTOR: ANNOUNCE: Star Wars CPO repro

I guess that this is just as good a time as any to announce our new
product that will be available soon. High quality, silk-screened lexan,
and die cut. Blah, Blah. All of the stuff that you expect from quality
workmanship. This is the actual CPO, but have also done the yoke
overlay as well. The art was a bitch and the die to cut was complicated
as well. Email for details. I don't want this post to be of commercial
nature. Just a FYI. Also, you I, Robot owners, look to RGVAC for
another announcement soon!

Thanks

Dave Grohowski
Electronic Amusements