Re: ANNOUNCE: Star Wars CPO repro

From: Teaganm <teaganm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 05:41:22 EDT

Hey Dave,
Details please. Thanks

Steve

Electronicamuse@aol.com wrote:
I guess that this is just as good a time as any to announce our new product that will be available soon. High quality, silk-screened lexan, and die cut. Blah, Blah. All of the stuff that you expect from quality workmanship. This is the actual CPO, but have also done the yoke overlay as well. The art was a bitch and the die to cut was complicated as well. Email for details. I don't want this post to be of commercial nature. Just a FYI. Also, you I, Robot owners, look to RGVAC for another announcement soon!

Thanks

Dave Grohowski
Electronic Amusements