Re: Major Havoc Whirlygig Owners

From: Mark E Davidson <mark_at_basementarcade.com>
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 12:16:34 EDT

Not to rehash old news, but all this was available late 1999.
http://www.basementarcade.com/arcade/4sale/ still has all the pictures up.

BUT, I sold the last full reproduction unit last fall (Serial # 85.. yea
we made that many of them) and took the page down. I still have extra
green rollers as well the steel rollers.

-=Mark=-