Lunar Lander CPO Artwork and Control Panels.

From: Archer <arch_at_awesome.uk.com>
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 12:21:59 EDT

Hi All

Some of you may know of my ability to reproduce professional quality artwork
right up to full side art, and even entire games cabinets, but in small
batches.

Checkout the CPO’s I did for UK Robotrons (there narrower than USA ones) on
www.robotron-2084.co.uk

I am able to do small batches of game art using a state of the art digital
print process here at my own companies printing facilities, on a massive
hi-res photo grade machine, but using UV sun-proof inks, with polycarbonate
top coatings of various textures and reflectivity to match, and with self
adhesive backing etc. These are as good as the best available from anywhere
in the States. I have done work on various other rare classic video games,
and some pinball head box art.

Amongst many other projects current in the pipe line, I am planning on doing
a full wrap Lunar Lander CP Overlay, as well as actually making up a small
batch of complete metal control panels with the various cut-outs and the
hinges etc.

But I need to gauge the level of interest before committing to metal
fabrication. A batch of 10+, 20/30 is not a problem.

Pricing for the metal is unknown at this time, but will not be extortionate
! The CPO’s will be in line with other commercially produced overlays.

So could folks indicate, on list, their interest in the CPO’s and the Repro
Metal Control Panels ??

Thanks.

Archer MacLean.