New Lists Up And Running

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 16:46:29 EDT

The Vector/Raster lists are up and running at their new homes:

              List Address Request Address
        vectorlist@vectorlist.org vectorlist-request@vectorlist.org

        rasterlist@vectorlist.org rasterlist-request@vectorlist.org

I would like to thank Mark Shostak for the use of the vectorlist.org domain
the lists are now running on, and also Neil Bradley for the years he's given
to the lists.

All existing subscriptions have been copied over. Please start posting to
the new address right away. Neil will be forwarding the old addresses over
for the immediate future, so we shouldn't loose anything.

I will be putting up a web based, searchable, (and with munged e-mail
addresses) archive of the mailing lists in the near future.

Any questions, problems, etc, can be sent directly to me at
chris@westnet.com .