G08 offset problem

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 15:30:59 EDT

Sadly, I'm still having a problem with a G08 deflection board.

The image on-screen will not 'center' and is not adjustable more than
3/4ths of the way across the screen.

Here are some screen shots:
http://www.ionpool.net/g08_1.jpg
http://www.ionpool.net/g08_2.jpg

The tube, yoke, HV and deflection transistors are all known good as I
can swap in a good deflection board and all works. I'm currently using
an input signal from a Wico pattern generator so that is not an issue
either. I've had some really good advice thus far, but still no love.

Suggestions?

tom