Re: G08 offset problem

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 17:22:25 EDT

Yes, it's +/- 9VDC. I will also presume you meant R711 and not R700? :)

I'll have to go back and check the 0V on pin 3 of the custom chip. I
have substituted another custom chip and get the same problem, so either
there is an inherent problem with the G08 deflection boards that cause
the custom IC600 chip to partially fail, or someone substituted a wrong
part someplace along the line.

I'll give it a test tonight. Thanks!

tm