Fw: Asteroids SOLUTION!

From: MyPearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 16:30:17 EDT

 Hello Guys,

 I have found the culprit!!!

 Thanks to Jed Margolin's very comprehensive 'Secret Life of Vector
Generators' document, which is VERY GOOD if you really want to understand a
bit about how our favorite games work, I found that the output of LS04 at L5
was only swinging from 2.5 to 5 volts, it never went any lower. this
affected the Stae Machine's VMEM handling, that is why the self-test was all
okay but the game went bonkers.

 Im just so HAPPY!!!

 Cheers,

 Mendel