Ampliphone in 'Havoc conversion?

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 09:21:25 EDT

Was talking with a buddy last night about using an Ampliphone in place of a
WG6101 in my Major Havoc. It is a Gravitar conversion, with a Space Duel
adaptor board being used. He warned that you can't just switch the monitors
and "plug-n-play". So before I ruin something (which I seem to have a knack
for), would anyone share all the considerations and things that need to be
done before I do this? Thanks,

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net