Re: Amplifone replacemement HVT?

From: <jameshagen_at_tds.net>
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 14:31:56 EDT

Just received an email from Mark this AM stating that he's still working on it. I own several Amplifone HV boards that require a new transformer. Obviously would rather pay less for a single transformer and restore and orig PCB as opposed to the current plan of buying an entire new unit or the $200 wintron...

James Hagen