Re: ZVG details from VectorMAME

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 17:45:07 EDT

Jeeze Tom, can I make *any* announcement myself! Here, let me try...

-----

Bill and I now have the VectorMAME files up on our site. There's lots of good
source code reading.

If you had a chance to play the multigame at California Extreme this past
weekend you'd have found that it rocks! Even Owen Rubin was impressed.

The link to VectorMAME is:

   http://www.zektor.com/zvg/zvg_vmame.htm

-Zonn

-----

I don't know, my announcement just doesn't seem the same now that Tom has given
away the punchline. ;-)