Re: ZVG details from VectorMAME

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 09:10:26 EDT

No, but speaking on behalf of myself, you can get a PCI to parallel port
adapter. I've seen them on eBay for $15 or so. So, in theory, you could
have a printer hooked up to the same computer as your ZVG. High-score
print outs or something...

And if you have two parallel ports on your computer you could hook up
external analog sound cards to your ZVG setup. Granted someone has to
write the code to interface with the sound cards, but at least it's
still possible.

tm