Battlezone Controls & Tempest Monitor

From: Marlin Bates <mcb242_at_psu.edu>
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 02:53:40 EDT

Hello all,

Two things:

First: I finally got my Bzone up and running, but it is not 100%. I
can not get any response out of the controls, i.e., no forward back,
sideways, or fire. Any suggestions on where to start or how to
troubleshoot?

Second: I have a Tempest that I just picked up that is missing a
monitor. I have also have a converted Star Trek (used to be a
Tempest), that had an Electrohome G-08 and *looks* like it arc-ed along
the tube neck. Sooooo, I would like to know if any one has a source
for tubes and/or monitors. Thanks!

Thanks
-Marlin