Re: BZ SUCKS :)

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 21:05:52 EDT

If the logic part of the game was working correctly, you wouldn't get any
"Boops" - you just get one small "Beep" when the test pattern comes up. If
you don't have a signature analyzer, your best bet would be to start
replacing the 24 pin rom sockets - then if that doesn't work - replace the
address and data buffers at N2, K3, P4 and P2. Also try to examine the
traces to see if there's any broken traces. I find those all the time.

Make sure all your voltages are correct too.

Matt