Re: FS/FA: Lunar Lander - North Alabama

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 14:31:28 EDT

Due to the generosity of some very fine people in the collector community
(RGVAC and Vectorlist), I am pleased to announce that the sale of my Lunar
Lander is on hold until at least Wednesday, 8/27/03.

I want to thank those who has helped and for everyone's well wishes! You may
have saved what I consider the best of my collection. Your generosity will
not be forgotten. :-)

Regards,
-Commander Dave

"Commander Dave" <cmdr-dave@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Everyone,
>
> Due to an extreme financial crisis, I am going to have to sell my Lunar
> Lander. This unit is almost totally mint (9.5+ to me) and runs great.
Screen