Arcadeshop Amplifone HV boards [or Red really is DEAD]

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 07:37:48 EDT

Hi ...

Has anyone got any feedback from using the Arcadeshop replacement Amplfione
HV boards?

The Red HVT in the Amplifone fitted to my Space Duel just had a major
meltdown and I need to replace it. Though I'd prefer to use a Wintron I
would like any experiences users of the Arcadeshop unit have had, such as
ease of installation, picture quality, any extra parts required (heatsink
and wiring loom?) and build quality.

I knew it was too good to be true finding a working red HVT!

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk