Re: Tempest lines fading

From: matt <galaga_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 04:14:52 EDT

its hard to tell but it look like its the Z-axis its not blanking or
when a colour comes on it makes not black out eg the big line! at the tempest.
look at the "analog vector-generator colour outputs" on the tempest2B.tif
i hope this is a help
it looks to me that the chip h9 is the bright ness and p9 is the color
try connceting the red gun to pin 11 not 10 and see if the red it right??

---- Original message from: MyPearl ----