RE: Space Duel Vector Wiggles ....

From: Sean McLachlan <sean_at_lithoflexo.com>
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 16:37:35 EDT

Dave,
I'm no Space Duel expert, but I had an Asteroids that was doing the same
thing. X vectors looked had high/low intensity issues, looking kind of like
dotted lines. The Y vectors had a repeating jagged line. Andy Wellburn
suggested I replace the Y DAC, in my case it was an AD651J. That fixed it.
I know the 2 boards are different, but your picture is so similar to what
mine looked like I thought I'd chime in.

Sean McLachlan
MIS Manager
LithoFlexo grafics inc.
801.484.8503