RE: Major Havoc with 25" monitor

From: Joe <jb_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 00:45:47 EDT

This isn't rocket science. Get a 25" tube that is pin out compatible and
uses the same voltages for the grids. Some that have been used are U5000
and old RCA tv 25" tubes. Install your yoke (Amplifone for a 90 degree
tube or WG for a 100 degree tube. You will probably want to order some
new convergence rings from hawkeye. They're only $4.25 each. And perhaps
some cheveron magnets too. Converge according to instructions in WG
K55xx manual.

This isn't any more difficult than replacing a tube on your 19" monitor
with another 19" tube.

JB