Re: TECH: Tempest & Multigame

From: Todd Miller <litterbox99_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 12:41:38 EDT

I just fixed my Tempest yesterday with a similar problem.

I replaced the IC socket sandwiched between the mult game
PCB and the main socket soldered to the game PCB.

Has anyone found a 20 pin inline connector that can
be soldered to the main PCB that will accept the
header style pins used on the multi game ?

I also have a beta version of the Asteroids score saver
that has intermittent problems caused by this same setup.

Todd