FS: Misc Vector Stuff

From: Rich Marquette <rmarket_at_dca.net>
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 21:51:01 EDT

I'm doing some fall cleaning to try to clear some space up. I thought I
would give the people here first shot at the vector related items before I
post to the newsgroup. I had stripped a Star Castle and an Asteroids Deluxe
(both had water soaked cabs) so I have a lot of parts for both of them. No
boards or Monitors but a lot of the other parts are still here. Including
some of the removable cab parts for Asteroids Deluxe like the light assembly
and monitor mounting stuff. Let me know if you need anything.

In addition I also have another Star Castle that was converted from Star
Hawk, the last time I powered it on the board was working with some sound
issues and the monitor was not working. I won't part this one out and it
must be picked up at my place (zip 17011)

Thanks
Rich
rmarket@dca.net