Re: Star Wars

From: Al Warner <Al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 22:13:22 EDT

Hi Jim,

I was just chatting with Steve at Arcadeshop yesterday at the Knoxville
Auction, he told me that they have only had one return and there was
nothing wrong with it (the guy putting it in didn't follow directions).

I am about to re-write the directions for the Amplifone installation of
the board for him. He's sold a bunch of these and has had only one
complaint - I'd say you'll be in better shape than new.

Also, and not many people know this yet, but they have a deflection board
for the WG-6100 available now as well. They should have a replacement
vector monitor available next year. Keep that to yourself for now.

They really understand this stuff, if my Amplifone needed one, I'd drive
the 150-200 miles to Gregory's place to pick it up!

Take Care,

-Al-

PS - sorry that my previous message was so short, I was on the way out but
wanted to answer you.