Calling Commander Dave

From: Jeff Sanders Knology <sandersj_at_knology.net>
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 09:41:29 EDT

My apologies for the list noise but I need to get a quick message to Cmdr.
Dave.

Yo Dave,

Doug Childs just bought off the majority of the remainder of my collection
and I was throwing in a bunch of parts as well and while digging through
stuff I found another Lunar Lander Board. I told him to give it to you so
you can keep it with "my" Lunar Lander as a backup.

Here's the condition, "thou shalt not sell gifts intended to keep my
ex-children alive". Keep it with the game in the cabinet unless some other
sincere collector need it to resurrect a nice cabinet. That Lunar Lander
looks like it just came out of the box and I still have an interest in
keeping it alive as long as possible.

Cheers dude,

Jeff Sanders