Battlezone Controls

From: Marlin Bates <mcb242_at_psu.edu>
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 02:13:12 EDT

Folks,

I was installing the new centering bellows on my Battlezone and one of
the controls fell apart as I took it out. I found the spring, but
cannot find the little nylon ball that actuates the controls (sits on
the end of the spring). Can anyone suggest a source or a replacement?

Thanks

-Marlin Bates, IV
-Director of Forensics
-Diablo Valley College

"Action does not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness
without it." - Benjamin Disraeli

"That’s what you have to strive for every minute of your life: to get
rid of the life that you have planned in order to have the life that’s
waiting to be yours." -Joseph Campbell