Atari service bulletins

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 11:00:01 EDT

Hey guys,

I tossed up a bunch of Atari Service Bulletins on my server. About half
are vector-related, so I though it would be fair game to post here :)

If anyone has other bulletins, please feel free to scan them and send
them my way. And any of you that bought some of the Atari manuals at
California Extreme earlier this year, most were crammed full of service
bulletins. Right Andy? :)

http://www.ionpool.net/arcade/atari_docs/atari_service.html

tom