Re: Weirdly Deformed STAR WARS

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 23:14:46 EST

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:25:56 -0500, you wrote:

>I'd suggest taking a stab at realigning your X and Y linearity controls.
>Once you adjust those properly, your diamond pattern will display crisp,
>even shaped diamonds. That will go a long way towards correcting the output

        Would it be better to do that using an oscilloscope, so as not to have
the pincushioned Wells-Gardner display confusing the issue, or will
adjusting the linearity controls help correct that as well?
"In ancient times, they believed that there were only four kinds of matter:
Earth, Water, Air, and Fire. Nowadays, of course, we know that there are
actually four states of matter: Solid, Liquid, Gas, and Plasma. Thank God
for progress!" ---(Kelvin Throop III)