Construction details (photos) of Tempest?

From: Andreas Kraemer <andi_kraemer_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 15:25:00 EST

Dear,

this is my first request to the vector community after reading for awhile now ;)

I've built a Tempest cab from scratch (all the wooden stuff) because the old one was cut off by someone at the top thus removing the marquee, loudspeaker and lighting. The whole rest was also in a bad shape, so I built a new one with some effort using the internal stuff, repairing the monitor, you all know those things.

The last thing now to do is building and installing a marquee and also the very top of the cab, where I need the construction details.

Can someone help me with photos of the marquee, the very top of the cab (from rear and front) and from the inside when the lighting/loudspeaker assy is removed?

For someone interested here is the old and the new cab where you can also see what is still missing.

Old cab:
http://home.t-online.de/home/andi_kraemer/pictures/tempestruine.jpg

New cab:
http://home.t-online.de/home/andi_kraemer/pictures/tempestside01.jpg