RE: Last Minute Christmas Tip

From: Justin Monast <jmonast_at_naughtydog.com>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 23:09:21 EST

Yep, I've been using my cab's just for that ability to hide gifts over
the years:)

P.S. don't forget, if she asks what you want for (insert holiday or
special occasion here) tell her to give you more time to work on some
games that have been nagging you all year round;)

BTW, Happy Holidays to everyone...

Justin
http://www.arcadecoinops.com