Re: Amplifone Grav>MH Conversion done, pics.. Where arewiretap PDFs??

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_mgcap.com>
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 11:42:02 EST

Forgot to add, when speaking with Owen Rubin at last year's California
Extreme, he said the MH hardware was *almost* fast enough and *almost*
accurate enough to draw all the lines correctly. If/when you do your BIP
adjustments, as Chris noted, you may still end up with lines that don't
touch.

The slow hardware speed can is particularly evident in the 'map' at the
top of the screen. Effectively it is a complete second redrawing of the
main playfield. Works flawlessly on the ZVG... :)

tm