WTB: WG 6100 Colour XY monitor HV Shield + misc

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 07:33:18 EST

Hi ...

I'm looking to buy HV Shield for the WG 6100 Colour XY monitor in my
Tempest Cabaret. Does anyone have one spare for sale/trade?

Alternatively ... can anyone suggest a source of similar metal in the UK so
I can make my own.

I'm also looking for a scrap Amplifone HV board, all I need is the complete
loom. It is not for an Arcadeshop conversion but a rebuild with
a wintron, alas I have a nice working HV board that someone has tried to
raster hack. Alas all they achieved was ruining the loom :o(

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk