Re: vectorlist Q

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 09:47:04 EST

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Tony Jones wrote:

> My mail log says this was accepted. But I don't see it in the archives.

Dang. Looks like posts got lost Tuesday due to virus issues. I tried to
add a virus filter Monday night. I tested it. It worked. Come Tuesday
afternoon, I realized posts were going nowhere.

Folks -- anything posted this past Tuesday the 27th, please repost.

Sorry about that.

Now -- if anyone has input as to the kind of silicone to use on a
transformer, your list administrator would greatly appreciate it . . .
:-)

-Chris