Re: Battlezone pt 2:

From: MyPearl <mypearl_at_dds.nl>
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 14:25:03 EST

Hello Guys,

I just brought in my dream-game, am upright Star Wars! Probably the only one
in the Netherlands!

I got the deflection amp running quickly and the game plays beatiful...

While the front still lools beautoful, the sides do not. Someone thought it
to be nessecary to write his name all over the side, and there are varios
scuffs (NEVER put tape to the side, it takes the paint with it :( )

Does anuone know if there i, or will be a repro for the Satr Wars side art?
I have found one at

http://classicarcadegrafix.com/starwars.htm

but word is it ain't that good. Anyone has seen this side art? What do you
think of it?

Any help is again very appreciated.

Regards,

Mendel Pearl