Re: Asteroids GO5 monitor refurb

From: Tim Johnson <ifixaudio_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 20:16:44 EST

Thanks Art,
But you have no idea what extent I have gone to, putting this game right.
Checking and resolder ing connections was the first thing I did.
I won't mention the mouse dung on the power supply.
It will be like new if I have anything to say about it. I just want to make
sure the previously mentioned cap kit is something I should consider for
bullet proof performance.
Are there any other refurb "must do" items for a standard Asteroids I should
be aware of?

Thanks again

Jim