RE: Re: Re: RASTER: Ancient Marquee help

From: James J. Hagen <jameshagen_at_tds.net>
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 20:48:16 EST

John, sure you don't mean *Goof-Off*

Goo-Gone, to me just smells citrus...

James Hagen

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-vectorlist@vectorlist.org
[mailto:owner-vectorlist@vectorlist.org]On Behalf Of Teaganm
  Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 7:27 AM
  To: vectorlist@vectorlist.org
  Subject: OT: Re: VECTOR: Re: RASTER: Ancient Marquee help

  Not too toxic. My teenager tried to commit suicide by drinking an economy
size GooGone a couple years ago. It gave him a really bad case of diarrhea,
but thats all. He was hospitalized in the psyche ward for a while though.
As a BTW, he did get the help he needed and is doing much better now :)

  To get back on topic, I've had great success soaking the marquee paper
with GooGone. Also, I've had success using a hair drier to warm up the
paper and it comes off fairly easily.

  Steve

  John Robertson <JRR@flippers.com> wrote:
    Soak the paper lightly with "Goo-Gone" that seems to be safe on
    plexiglass - you might want to test it first on a damaged header. Do
    it outdoors the stuff is toxic.

    John :-#)#

http://www.vectorlist.org
chris@westnet.com

    --
    John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T Call
    (604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, VideoGames)