Re: Tech help 6100

From: <Artfromnys_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 22:21:46 EST

I dont have a schematic handy but I have seen that problem. There is a small
bridge of signal diodes (1N914 if I remember right) for the X and the Y
circuits.
I have seen one or 2 of the diodes in those bridges go leaky; I replace all 4
out of habit but you can probably get by with replacing just the defective
one(s).
Again depending on my memory, I think I used NTE 519 diodes for those -
almost any sort of fast switching 100V peak will do.

You might want to check those and if they are bad get better info on the
replacements - I work kinda fast and loose sometimes with parts, bad habits from
35 years of TV repair

Art