Asteroids Deluxe Settings Problem

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 10:57:41 EST

Hi ...

I've just fitted my Asteroids Deluxe board into my Asteroids table (using
Martin Whites Excellent software mod to swap the controls) and I'm having
problems with the settings.

If I set the board to an extra life every 10,000 points then no matter what
the other DIPs are set to I can only get 2 lives per game, coinage or the
number of lives (that is the DIP setting for lives) makes no difference :o(

Can anyone help me? I really suck at this game so I'd like to be able to
have 5 lives with an extra every 10,000 points.

Thanks!

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk