RE: NTE49 availability?

From: Rich Marquette <rmarket_at_dca.net>
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 21:56:03 EST

Scott,

  I just noticed that one of these companies is Cumberland Electronics,
which is only a couple of miles from me, If you'd like I could stop by or
call them in the next couple of days and see if they have the NTE 49s.
Sometimes though, their prices are very steep I've never really figured out
the pattern to what is and what isnt't. Somethings they are cheaper than
what you can find online and other times they are 3X the price.

Rich