Re: Amplifone Design... Wonders me

From: matt <galaga_at_paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 03:52:18 EST

this is for geting the the line in the right place. Cause the current lags
in a coil "CIVIL" u need to bump up the voltage
to get the line in the right place. When the coil lags the currnet in the
resistor is compered to the input voltage and the
error is ampified to fix the coils lag.

          V -----+

                 )
                 ( Yoke
                 )

          FB ----+

                 /
                 \ Resistor
                 /

                ---
                 -

ps this is just what i think this also make a grate audio amp ehheeh :P