Re: little BW XY monitor

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 04:12:43 EST

I still have them, but was wondering if the inductance was a little too
high. But then again, if it doesn't take as much current to deflect the
beam on a smaller tube the inductance could be higher without being a
problem.

  ARGGGG!!!

The whole thing gives me a headache. Perhaps the easiest way would be
to just try it, I guess.