RE: Gravitar Repro Control Panel Overlays

From: Archer <arch_at_awesome.uk.com>
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 15:55:04 EST

Hi

I've just added a substantial reply to the link at the bottom of this email
(Dans Gravitar website), which also mentions a couple of other more unusual
arcade artwork projects about to happen.

Scrub unusual, how about ultra rare, like, how many people would want
Vectorbeam Warrior side art decals ?!

I will be doing the Gravitar CPO run this weekend.

Thanks,
Arch@awesome.uk.com